Kirby of the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of the best Kirby fangame!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A selection of my recent work

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

A selection of my recent work Empty
PostSubject: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 pm

It's mostly stuff that might be in the game. It's not my best (I must be losing my touch :{ ), but I'll add my better work later. Give me some comments on my work!

• KSSU Style

Mini Kirby (Just some resized Kirby sprites. Cheap but effective. I also resized a couple more frames than needed to make it better.)
    A selection of my recent work Kssuminikirby

Master Green WIP (Major editing job. I'm actually liking how this is turning out. Guess where I got the colours from! BTW, I got the eyes from Rocky.)
    A selection of my recent work Mastergreensneakpeek

Twister (The one on the left is mine, the other is for comparing. Still working on the other frames. I don't know why the pixels look irregular, but I can't do much about it. Besides that, it looks good.)
    A selection of my recent work Twisterkssunimcompare

Mint Leaf (This item was from Kirby's Dreamland and would improve Kirby's aerial and allow him to spit out infinite air puffs. In Japan it was called a Sweet Potato and the air puffs were really gas-induced burps, but when it was localized it was a Mint Leaf that gave you fresh breath. I just revamped it, but I might redo it as a Sweet Potato.)
    A selection of my recent work Mintleaf

• Other Art

My Avatar, Zak. (He's new, so don't give him harsh criticism. BTW, he's way cuter than Sonic!)
    A selection of my recent work Djavatar

That's all for now. Tell me what you think!

Last edited by Zak the Kirbysmith [DJ] on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=92661
[:]
[:]

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 am

Comments in Blue.

The Tinkerer wrote:

• KSSU Style

Mini Kirby (Just some resized Kirby sprites. Cheap but effective. I also resized a couple more frames than needed to make it better.)
    A selection of my recent work Kssuminikirby Nice idea, might look better if thy outline was completely black.

Master Green WIP (Major editing job. I'm actually liking how this is turning out. Guess where I got the colours from! BTW, I got the eyes from Rocky.)
    A selection of my recent work Mastergreensneakpeek Geussing ye got the colors form Burnin' Leo?
    Looks great, anyways. The line on the left that makes the round bump on the bottom saucer thing could use some work though.

Twister (The one on the left is mine, the other is for comparing. Still working on the other frames. I don't know why the pixels look irregular, but I can't do much about it. Besides that, it looks good.)
    A selection of my recent work Twisterkssunimcompare
Looks good. Is the one on the right from Squeak Squad? Eager to see moar. :3
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:40 am

Cool. Twister looks best.
Back to top Go down
Brikmaethor
Brikmaethor

Location : Performing the Shiken-batsu-baku-matsu-hatsu-datsu technique.

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Master Green could use some more shading on the green section. I agree with what [:] said about mini Kirby. The outline should be completely black, and it needs some more editing so that it doesn't look like a resized Kirby sprite.

Twister is excellent.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Mini Kirby didn't have a full outline, though.

Master green does need shading. And shining. And waxing, with um… turtle wax.

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like how my Twister turned out. I think the one on the left is from KatAM.

Edit: Adding mint leaf.
Back to top Go down
Brikmaethor
Brikmaethor

Location : Performing the Shiken-batsu-baku-matsu-hatsu-datsu technique.

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Aaaaah... so fresh and minty. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 pm

I dun leik mint. A selection of my recent work 170608 The actualy mints, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 pm

I might change it to it's Japanese name because of another item that it appeared alongside, originaly named Spicy Food in America, later became known (in a later game) by it's name in Japan: Super Spicy Curry.

Edit: I've just added my latest work, Zak the Kirbysmith!
Back to top Go down
StayPuft
StayPuft

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 am

lawl you are right he looks better than Sawnic Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 am

I think he looks cuter too, which kind of reminds me of myself because my mom thinks I look cute even though I don't think so.

Last edited by Zak the Kirbysmith [DJ] on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar. Spelling and grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A selection of my recent work   A selection of my recent work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A selection of my recent work
Page 1 of 1