Kirby of the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of the best Kirby fangame!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is for real, gentlemen.

Go down 
+2
cav10281
Kirbysmith [DJ]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

This is for real, gentlemen. Empty
PostSubject: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes, I will be leaving… sorta. That is, I won't on the computer as often because my parents think I spend too much time on it (which I do).
So… that's it. I'll try post the checklist ASAP.

BTW, I saw the new "The Karate Kid." Danny Larusso is way better than Dre Parker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=92661
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:45 am

The Tinkerer wrote:
Yes, I will be leaving… sorta. That is, I won't on the computer as often because my parents think I spend too much time on it (which I do).
So… that's it. I'll try post the checklist ASAP.

BTW, I saw the new "The Karate Kid." Danny Larusso is way better than Dre Parker.
Blackmarke-bought Karate Kid. 4srs.

Er, bai.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Level 3
Level 3
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:11 am

See ya. Have fun...um...you know, not playing the computer as much. My parents have tried many times to make me cut down on computer time. It granted them the opposite of what they wished for. I play the computer more than ever now.
Back to top Go down
StayPuft
StayPuft

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:30 am

Yeah I'm on the computer quite a bit too.
Bye for know, The Tinkerer/Chef Okasaki/Kirbysmith [DJ]...
Back to top Go down
[:]

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 pm

[:] wrote:
Fare thee well, I say my friend,
as time together comes to end,
and as each one goes on their way,
until we meet some other day.

I think you should promote Cav to Admin if he wants to,
as it might be difficult for him to run the forum by himself with only the powers of a Mod.

I'll miss having you around as much.
Back to top Go down
StayPuft
StayPuft

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 am

Someone should be promoted to admin anyway, since Nine seems to have... disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 am

And if Cav is promoted to admin, that leaves room for another mod.

Not that I'd would ever like to be a mod, because being a mod is a position I'd obviously
never want, and no one can ever force me to become a mod, unless they promote me,
and they would never promote me, because I'd totally never like to be a mod. Right?

Oh. And I guess I'm getting off-topic too.
Back to top Go down
StayPuft
StayPuft

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 am

Lol. Yeah, we are getting a little bit off-topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 pm

I seem to have suffered the same fate as our dear friend Kirbysmith.
My room is looking a whole lot better though! This is for real, gentlemen. 110816
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 pm

You're MOVING??? Waimt, what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Ho shi-

*mods SP*
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:58 pm

She was a good ship… wait, who are we talkin' about, Willis?

Oh. I miss [:] already. He was a good friend and a cool artist. I didn't even share the Gospel with him.
Back to top Go down
Brikmaethor
Brikmaethor

Location : Performing the Shiken-batsu-baku-matsu-hatsu-datsu technique.

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 am

The Tinkerer wrote:
She was a good ship… wait, who are we talkin' about, Willis?

Oh. I miss [:] already. He was a good friend and a cool artist. I didn't even share the Gospel with him.
Duuuuuuuuude. You totally need to chillax, maaan. He was just cleaning his room. Sheeeeesh. You've got to be careful what you say, [:]. People can read too much into things.

You also needn't worry about his faith. I happen to know that he already is a christian.

How do I know all this, you ask? I'm a stalker I have... connections...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 am

Brikmaethor wrote:
How do I know all this, you ask? I'm a stalker I have... connections...
So you were that kid with the binocu...

To answer your question DJ, there was this big storm, and hail the size of your thumb's nail in diameter pounded on the water pipes and broke some of them.
And it turned out that our house was so old that the part they needed to fix the pipe wasn't made anymore, and dad decided it was time we got a bigger house anyways, so he made arrangements to renew the pipeline and stuff and we bought a new house. So for the last couple days, I've been cleaning my room like crazy, and I'm almost done, and the people who bought the house are coming to visit in a few hours, and then were moving on thursday, and we won't get an internet connection for at least a month cause dad said it's not important.

Pretty neet story, right?
Now, to be perfectly honest, I just won't be around as often. Don't jump to conclusions so fast. You scared me. This is for real, gentlemen. 110816

As for my christianity, this might mean that my signature isn't clear enough. Suggestions?

And, I will continue doing my Moderator duties. Congradulations to Staypuft though! *Shakes hand*

I'm not moving, or leaving, or doing anything of the sort, I'm just saying that my get-back-to-you-lightning-fast ratio is going down a bit.

This is Colonel Bracket, signing in.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 am

Phew, thanks for the nutshelling! I almost had an aneurism. (Not really, but you know what mean.)

See ya'.
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:04 am

... I would demote SP now, but I trust him enough. He's cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for real, gentlemen.   This is for real, gentlemen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is for real, gentlemen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kirby of the Stars :: Introductions and Departures :: Departures-
Jump to: