Kirby of the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of the best Kirby fangame!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where we post when the forum's inactive.

Go down 
+4
Brikmaethor
Kirbysmith [DJ]
[:]
StayPuft
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StayPuft
StayPuft

Where we post when the forum's inactive. Empty
PostSubject: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:29 am

Where is everyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:45 am

I dunno. Maybe there not posting cause they don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 am

Just calm down people. I'll have the checklist soon enough.
We all have real lives, too, you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=92661
StayPuft
StayPuft

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:57 pm

I'm just wondering since this place goes days without any posts.
Back to top Go down
Brikmaethor
Brikmaethor

Location : Performing the Shiken-batsu-baku-matsu-hatsu-datsu technique.

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah, this last post drought was particularly bad.

I'm thinking that we not only need a checklist, but we also need to get a better idea of what the game is going to be. Did we finally decide on the glitch in time idea? Have we come up with a list of sub-games?

I have here a short list of possibilities, all of which can relate to the glitch in time story in some way:

-Warpstar chase/freeing the HAL of time

-NES o' clock rock (Maybe a couple different sub-games could be made out of this idea, each using the concept in it's own way).

-Another non-gimmicked Kirby sub-game.

-Meta Knight goes to free Kirby from some danger.

-Dedede goes to find Kirby's warpstar.

-Helpers unite, or some such thing.

-Obligatory boss rush modes and the like.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Level 3
Level 3
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:22 am

The Engineer wrote:
Where is everyone?

I'm here...now.
The website has been very slow lately. I honestly didn't take notice.
Nice possibility list.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:19 pm

I had a whole bunch of ideas, but I forgot to save my work. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 pm

The Tinkerer wrote:
I had a whole bunch of ideas, but I forgot to save my work. Sad
Oooh. That sucks. I've done it a few times myself. Really sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah. But that's life, right?
Anyway, this is all I can remember so far…

It had something to do with the retro monochrome level in the Rainbow Resort. (Level 7-6; Kirby's Adventure/ Nightmare in Dreamland)
And this level (hereby known as the Hall of Time) has a sort of guardian that watches over the place. However, this magical guardian somehow disappears. Nobody notices he's gone because he usually stays out of sight.
However, he is extremely important because he makes sure the past stays contained inside the Hall of Time, and if he's not there to keep the past contained, past and present will become tangled up, and pretty soon everything will become messed up (glitched, if you will) due to the time paradoxes, and the (Kirby) world as we know it will eventually become one big syntax error.

Pretty heavy stuff, eh Doc? Wait till I get started!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:16 pm

The Tinkerer wrote:
(hereby known as the Hall of Time)
My personal preference is the Hal of Time.

Nice story elaboration though. We just keep doing stuff like that, critiquing it, and Shazam! We'll have our game.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:35 am

First, Hall of Time is much more mystical; everyone knows the best relics basically go by the name formula:
"(physical noun) of the (abstract noun)" e.g. The Orb of Confusion; The Oracle of Time; The Orb of Power; The Stone of Chaos; The Gate of Destruction; umm, The… Book of, er… Logic??? (I'm really out of practice.)

It is coming along very nicely. Ever since HAL copped out of Kirby Wii, I am determined to put as many elements from that game into my own.
And really? SHAZAM?!?! What, are you supposed to be Captain Marvel? or… Gomer Pyle???
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:34 pm

This place is dead again. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Brikmaethor
Brikmaethor

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 pm

As soon as we get a public suggestions section and an about the game section, [:] and I are planning on inviting people from another forum that we are on. Maybe that will liven things up again.
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Brikmaethor wrote:
As soon as we get a public suggestions section and an about the game section, [:] and I are planning on inviting people from another forum that we are on. Maybe that will liven things up again.
... I can do that.
C:
Back to top Go down
Brikmaethor
Brikmaethor

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 pm

cav10281 wrote:
Brikmaethor wrote:
... I can do that.
C:
Sweet. (Attention all; This is not a one word post.)
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Done gonna update in Announcements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Dead again. *Sighs*
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:26 am

We are not going to die! Just stick together! Help make the checklist! If everybody thinks it's okay, we're just going to go with it. I'm busy working on Bonkers (both forms), Master Green and Caller. Don't say we're doing nothing. Join the cause. Even though we don't have a checklist, that doesn't mean that you can't show your work to us mods.

We can do this, men and, maybe one lady!!!
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 am

The Tinkerer wrote:
We are not going to die! Just stick together! Help make the checklist! If everybody thinks it's okay, we're just going to go with it. I'm busy working on Bonkers (both forms), Master Green and Caller. Don't say we're doing nothing. Join the cause. Even though we don't have a checklist, that doesn't mean that you can't show your work to us mods.

We can do this, men and, maybe one lady!!!
I think 5q died here.
Back to top Go down
Brikmaethor
Brikmaethor

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 pm

It's alive! It's alive! A semblance of life is retuning to these forums!

*Celebrates*
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Yes, it is alive! Now lets go stalk the town like Boris Karloff! Single file!!! (That was a joke, son.)

Yes, this place now has more active users, new and old alike, and they're as active as ever. But this game needs to get done, so tell us if the checklist is Ok for now and we'll get some real activity going!

BTW, has anyone heard from 5q? If he hasn't, I'll be on the lamb for just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Coo. I lock until this place dies again.
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:30 pm

;-;

It saddens me to unlock.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Could somebody who played at least a little bit of KSSU or some sort of Kirby platformer game tell us if the checklist is good or not? We need animations!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:57 pm

No! Not again! *Thinks up a plan start more activity*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where we post when the forum's inactive.   Where we post when the forum's inactive. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where we post when the forum's inactive.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next