Kirby of the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of the best Kirby fangame!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream Dungeon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:28 am

Yeah, I had dreams about me in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

~By ~ Cav~
Dark Blue text are my thoughts at the time.
Dark Red is a memory.

Chapter One: The Start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It started it like any other (Pokemon Mystery Dungen)story would.

I awoke. A Squirtle was looking at me. It's eyes looked sheepish. Eh? I felt warm all over. Especially my tail... Tail? I looked behind me. There it was. A tail. On... FIRE? "GAH!?" I scrambled up. My tail was a bit heavy. It was hard to swing around. I noticed the Squirtle was watching. It looked confused.
"Uh, are you okay... ?" he asked.
"Geh-gu-gra-Great..." I stutter. There's no way! Talking... pokemon? What?
"You look a bit... pale." he says.
"Uh, where am I?" I ask, quietly.
"Pokemon Square." he replies, somewhat confused.
I stare, my mouth agape. No way! Squirtle signals me to follow him.
"So, what's your name?" Squirtle asks.
"My name? Eh? Oh. Just call me Cav..." I mutter. Inside my mind, everything wwas in a frenzy. Alright, calm down, calm down. What do I remember? "-v? That's a weird name." Squirtle grins.
"Hunh? Oh. Sorry, I'm just thinking about something." I reply quietly.
"Oh, sorry. Oh, and I haven't introduced myself. I'm Squirtle." he says. Kinda obvious... Still, he seems nice.
We chat. I didn't mention anything about being human. We were talking about how I could've ended up being on te ground like that. We even made jokes about it.
"Maybe you were eaten by a monster pokemon then spit out because you taste bad!" Squirtle jokes. ... Eh....
"Please help me!" a Butterfree pleads, popping out of nowhere. OH MY GOD! Were'd she come from?
"What can we d to help?" Squirtle asks.
"Save my child!" she pleads.
Squirtle turns to me, "Let's go, Cav!"
"EH?" I gasp.
Squirtle drags me to the Dungeon.

Chapter two: The First Rescue.
My heart was pounding. A Squirtle I barely met was dragging me off to a dungeon. We were going to save a Butterfree's kid. Well, it's the rigth thing. Butterfree would be heartbroken. And I'm not too good cheering girls up, especially grown ones. Squirtle looks at me; many emotions showing in the glint of his eye. Courage, bravery, but most of all, fear and tension. But he smiled at me, and I saw a new look in his eye: Trust. We barely met, yet he trust me! He trust me, who can't even trust himself right now!
"Squirtle." I whisper. "Do you think we can do this?"
He stops, looking a bit uncomfortable. Once again, he grins. "Yeah. We can. And I know wat you're thinking. How can I be so trusting to a guy I just met? Well, I just have a good feeling about you. You seem... nice."
This time, I stop. I get up and grin. "Well, enough talk. There's someone that needs our help!"
He nods, happily. And we run.
We reach the place where Butterfree's child is. Squirtle whispers to me, "Careful, the recent natural disasters have enraged the pokemon that live here." I nod, a bit scared. I run blindly scratching everything in my path. We got as far as the third floor(where we went up stairs. Weird.) I got tired of using scratch so I had to tackle the pokemon. Then we came across an exececute. It was using it's psychic powers, messing my mind up. I had expirenced a full on Psychic; my mind hurt. I saw a jumble of colors and saw memories, all remembering them at the same time; it felt as strong as a psyhical blow. Squirtle used a jetstream of water to hit them. I got tackled, and I fell to the floor, getting angry. I growled at them, accidently breathing fire. The fire I was breathing didn't affect e, and I paniced and almost his Squirtle. The fire looked so real, a shades of orange and yellow, the sparks coming and burning, starting things anew. Eventually we reached Caterpie, Butterfree's son. Caterpie glanced at us, crying. He then cowered, afraid. I whispered, "It's alright; we're here to help.... " Caterpie started to calm down, " Re-really?"
"Yeah." Squirtle said, happily.
"Co-o-o-l..." Caterpie whispers to himself, his eyes shining as bright as stars.
I grin a bit sheepishly. "It was nothing..." And we head for Butterfree.

Chapter Three: The Start of Rescue Team Red.
"Oh, thank you! Thank you so-o much!" Butterfree exclaims, her eyes filled with tears. Squirtle and I grin. We nod. Caterpie looks at us, his eyes completely different from in the dungeon. He looked at me... like... I was his hero. My face felt hot(As if I don't feel hot enough...), maybe a bit nervous. He said, "One day, I'm going to be just like you, Cav. You sopuld make a rescue team! You'd do great! And maybe... let me join? Not now, but later."
Squirtle turns to me, excitement in his eyes, "We should make a rescue team!"
"Eh, why not?" I reply, with a shrug.
"Awesome! No we need a name. How 'bout 'Red'?" Squirtle asks.
"Cool." I say.
"Alright, see ya tommorow!" Squirtle takes of running. That was a bit sudden...
Caterpie and Butterfree left. I sigh. Hungry...

"FU-" I realize I don't have anywhere to sleep. Man! I should've went with Squirtle...
I wander around. I eventually find a town filled with pokemon.
" 'Scuze me, but where am I right now?" I ask a Lombre.
"Pokemon Square," he answers dully.
"Thanks!" I say.

I head over west and find a house. One that looks like my head. Is my head really that big...? And who built it? Well, whoever it is- "YO, CAV!" I hear, scaring the crap outta' me. I turn my head slowly. Just Squirtle. Phew...
"Like your new home-slash team-base?"he asks energiticly.
"Yeah. Maybe make it smaller, my head's not huge..."
"Anywho-o, I got our rescue team supplies!"

And so Squirtle began his rambling. I'll save you and not post it...

Chapter Four: Getting the Hang of it.

Well, it's been a full week since I've been stuck here. It's not bad, and Squirtle is a good friend. I'm starting to like this place. It's peaceful(without the natural disasters, anyways). I feels good to save people, and I've been recruiting some new people. I've recently been to Thunderwave Cave And Mount Steel. Our newest member is Magnemite, who helped us in Mt. Steel. He's nice 'n all, but we have nowhere to sleep. A home. SO I went to Wigglytuff(Got associated with all of Pokemon Square) and got a free area for magnemite! Still, these recue jobs are getting harder...
"Cav!" Squirtle cries, seeing me knocked down by a Water Pokemon. I get up and scratch it, Squirtle dashing behind it and tackling it. We run into a Lotad. "OH CRAP."
... Still, we got some good times. We recently went back to Tiny Woods and knocked the crap out of everything there. Revenge is sweet. I also started eating gummies; they taste good and raise the amount of stuff you can do. I need to eat more gummies if I want to get the "Super Mobile" ability. I've already raised my level past sixteen, but I wonder why I haven't evolved? I need to evolve and get stronger; some battles are better fought with more strength. Here are some that have't gone to well.

We ran into a Lotad after fighting dozens of other Pokemon. I look at Squirtle and ask, "Why is a Lotad all the way over here?" He shrugs. I look at it again. There's sunlight on it's tad-like thing. I stare. It aims at Squirtle. "BLAAARRRGGGG." was all I seemed to hear. (I'm pretty sure it was actually "BLAAAAAAAAA.)" I looked at Squirtle. All I saw in his eyes were the letters "K" and "O". I look back at the Lotad. "BLLLLLAAARRRRRRRGGG."

Squirtle and I split up to find the stairs. I find an Oddish. I stare at it as it keeps using stun spore at me. A simple Ember took care of it. As soon as it was charred all over, all the weeds in the room popped out. A monster house. Of Oddish. All of them were using sand attack and I was nearly buried in a desert dune. I started using flamethrower on the sand and made it glass(Science payed off). I kicked the giant blocks of glass at the Oddishes; making it seem like a game. I got got up in it, but never noticed the Pokemon behind me. None were Oddish, all were Water type. They were just gathering there and I barely noticed a shadow. I turned, saw, ran, then tripped. Then the merciless beating began. Nothing but Water Gun, Bubble, and water. I had X's for eyes by the time Squirtle found me. That's why I started taking up TM's and learning far range moves.

Chapter Five: Pokemon Square Commotion.

"Cav!" I hear from behind me. I'm to used to that voice to be scared anymore. Squirtle runs up. "Commotion... *huff*... Pokemon Square... Cowardly... *gasp*... ShIFTRy..." He mutters, so tired, he's about to fall on his back- er, shell. Well, if Squirtle is that tired, this Shifty must be dangerous... "F00d. " He groans. I sigh. I drag him to Pokemon Square.
After eating at Chansey's diner, we head to the central. Some Shiftry was agruing against a Jumpluff. I could barely make out what they're saying. "Please... My Friend." Jumpluff pleads. Shiftry was just repeatng no. They argue for about ten minutes, then then a trio appears. Alakazam, Tyranitar, and Charizard. Everyone gasped(except me). The people started whispering about them, but Jupmpluff and Shiftry didn't even notice them. I look at and ask Squirtle a question, "Who are those guys?" He stutters, "Alakazam's team. They're gold rank, and super tough." I look back at the Gold Ranked team. We were only Bronze Rank, close to being Silver. They looked tough. Alakazam spoke, as calm a a fallling leaf. "You are a recuse team leader. You should be willing to help any and all pokemon in need." Shifty seemed scared, and grumbles, "Alright, alright, I'll do it." And he walks off. Alakazam's team walks off. Then Alakazam glances at me, a bit scared, a bit curious. He continues to walk. Squirtle felt tired and wanted to rest. I went back to the base.
A few days later, Jumpluff came to the base.
"Is this 'Red' Rescue Team? " It asks, a bit nervous.
I reply, casually, "Yeah."
"Please help my friend, and Shiftry, too," It says.

Chapter Six: Shiftry's Rescue- Part 1.

I gasp. Shiftry went to help Jumpluff's friend and got in trouble? "We'll do what we can." Squirtle says, just arriving. "Great!" Jumpluff says, smiling. We follow it to Silent Chasm, a place in the mountains.
"We Jumpluff can get anywhere with just a gust of wind, but here, all wind mysteriously stopped. They say a giant monster has awakened on top of the mountain." Jumpluff says.
"Mu-muh-monster?" Squirtle stutters, scared out of his mind.
"Yes, a monster." Jumpluff replies.
"Ouch, I have a stomache cramp... I can't go on." He complains/ lies.
"Uh, I'll go then. I'll be alright," I speak up.
"I'll leave now." Jumpluff says, jumping down.
"Hey! Don't leave me here!" Squirtle says as soon as he realizes he's alone. He runs in with me.
It was eerie inside. Incredibly quiet. No pokemon. We walk on. We go up the stairs. We encounter a Poocheyena on the stairs. Ember puts it out. It lets a a cry. The whole chasm fills with growls and barks, then total silence again. Squirtle and I look at each other. "Run for the stairs," I whisper. He nods. "AIIIIIEEEEE" We scream and run. We just tackle all pokemon away, not doing much damage, but enough to stop 'em in their tracks. A magnetric uses thundershock and paralizes Squirtle. I get in front of Squirtle and use flamethrower, blindly, hitting every pokemon that gets close. At last, Squirtle can move again. I keep KO'n pokemon just by using flamethrower repeatedly. After the sixth floor, I got tired of using it. I had to use Ember to keep away Pokemon. I got tired of it by the eleventh floor. "Just a few more..." But a magnetric, yet again, paralizes Squirtle. Squirtle says, "Hand me the gravelrocks." I take them out of the toolbox as fast as I can, give them to him, and start making a barbacue out of Rattata's. One bites me, but it didn't hurt to much. Squirtle smashed it on the head with a gravelrock, a sure KO. It drops like a brick. I got paralized and couldn't move. I felt tingly, like all my muscles were asleep. I suck in my breath, then hold it. As soon as one got close, I blasted the ground underneath it, making it fall to the floor below. But I wasn't done. I made a straight line and cut the room in half, burning all pokemon in the way to a coal-like color. Squirtle stares. "Woah." He holds his breath, too. Soon, we blasted holes in the walls, eventually reaching the final stairs. We find Shiftry and Jumpluff. Jumpluff was against the wall. And Shiftry was on the floor, under a giant flying monster.

Chapter Seven: Shiftry's Rescue Part 2.

The monster noticed us. And... it roared, as loud as thunder, "GGYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOHHHHHHH." It flapped it's massive wings, sending hurricane like wind at us. The strength and sound of the wind tore at us, both in mind and body, and then, the monster spoke. "I am Zapdos, master of Lightning. You have awoken me from my sleep? This one did, and he paid dearly. If you wish to come for him, go to Mt. Thunder! I shall await you there." It roared again, and lightning struck a mountain, utterly destroying it. We turned back to Zapdos, but it, along wiht Shiftry was gone. I turn to Squirtle. "This is bad. The legendary Pokemon Zapdos. Do we even have a chance to beat it?" He replied, "We'll have to." I turned again, this time, to Jumpluff. "C'mon. Let's get you outa' here."
Mount Thunder... There we'll confront Zapdos. If we don't beat it, there's no hope for Shiftry. We arrived back at the base. The two Jumpluff reunited, and were happy. One noticed Shiftry wasn't with us. "Were's Shiftry?" Unease filled the air. "Zapdos took him." I said. "Zapdos?" A familiar voice said.Why does everyone try to surprise me by speaking up behind me? Alakazam's team has arrived.
"You're going to fight Zapdos?" Tyranitar aks.
"Yeah. And we're going to win." I reply.
"Bold comment. I like this kid." Charizard says, a somewhat smug-look on his face.
"Are you sure you want to fight Zapdos? It could cost you your life." Alakazam asks.
"We're ready." Squirtle replies.
"Zapdos wll gobble you up." Tyranitar jokes.
"Then I'l burn him from the inside." I bounce-back.
"Zapdos will blast the mountain beneath you with thunder." Charizard says.
"We'll grab onto his legs." Squirtle replies, casually.
"Then I guess this is settled." Tyranitar laughs.
"You wanna bet?" I ask.
"Nah. I'm fine." he(Tyranitar) replies.
Mt. Thunder. Big. Scary. And ontop, Zapdos. That's enough to make a Mankey crap himself. Inside is pretty dry and dead. No plants in sight. Just dead twigs. Elekid are aiming for Squirtle, so I set gravelrocks on fire and throw them at the Elekid. Basic KO. Rattata are swarming here, so I put dead twigs on the tip of my tail, making the fire bigger. Scares the creepy-crawly's away. There are seemingly endless eletrike. Squirtle fills the room with water, and I heat it up, making mist. I get some twigs, leaves, then a few berries, and make a ball. I throw it at the wall, and be fore it hits, I spit fire at it. It explodes. Squirtle stares. " How'd it explode?" he asks. "Well, when I set it on fire, the twigs and leafs burned quickly, so the berries' insides heated up quickly, and high, making the inside implode. It was a guess, actually." Without another word, we head through the newly made hole. Lucky. It led to the stairs. Squirtle bought Oran Berries and reviver seeds. At last, we reached... a statue? There were stairs ahead. "Let's go." I say. He nods. We run. We don't stop. We came for Zapdos, no less. We charge two floors. Here. We're here. They summit. The clouds and sky are pitch black. The clouds stir, then lightning hits the summit. It takes form... Zapdos. "Showy entrance." Squirtle says. "You have come to save the fool, yes? Then come." It replies.

Chapter Eight: Shiftry's Rescue- Epilouge

Silence. Nothing but silence. Once again, lightning strikes, the signal of a battle starting. I start with flamethrower, spinning my head in circles, making "Fire Spin"! Zapdos merely flaps its wings harder, reversing the flames back to us. Calling on his power over lightning, he sends multiple bolts at us, each missing, each pierced the ground. Squirtle gets in his shell, and I set it on fire. I throw it at Zapdos' wing, a direct hit. But we wern't done, as soon as it hit, Squirtle popped out of his shell and used Water Gun on Zapdos's face to temporarly distract him. I pull out a ball made up of mud. I throw it at Zapdos' face. It gets angry and roars as loud and as strong as his lightning, knocking us back, almost to the point of falling off the mountain. It unleashes a fury of thunderbolts from the sky, each striking it's target: Me. It was to the point where mind seemed to cease, my heart seemed to stop, my eyes seeing nothing but unimaginable colors. I felt like I was dying. NO! I can't die yet! I stay standing. My tempature raised, and I blasted the grond below Zapdos, sending debree at him, launching fire at the ones above him, melting them and burning Zapdos like that. Squirtle was holding his breath since he hit Zapdos. Then he launched it: Hydro Cannon, the ultamite Water move. No way. He's only a Squirtle! And he knows Hydro Cannon? Then it's measured by will power. Squirtle is the most willed pokemon/person I've ever met, after all. Zapdos is on the ground now, but Squirtle is to tired to move for a while. Zapdos gets up and knocks away Squirtle, to my side. I concentrait. I gather the heat inside my body, and focus it in my mouth. The burning sensation is strong, and I focus my will. I launch the fire from my mouth, the biggest fire I've seen yet. Fire Blast. It's feet were leaving a trail, all air behind it was distorted and it was immensely huge. Barely contained. It looked like it could eplode any second. Zapdos roared again, summoning a wall of lightning to protect him. The next second, a giant explosion erupted; lightning bolts laced with fire flying everywhere.

Zapdos was unconcious, and looked througly burned.

With the power of the explosion, he might have still been able to fight, but with the bolts of lightning and fire(he was right in front of the explosion, so he took a lot of hits), he would be almost in a coma. The black clouds came down and made a wall seperating us from Zapdos. Then, it they went back to the sky, leaving Shiftry on the floor.
"Shiftry!" Squirtle and I cry.
"Ugh- ow! What happ-" He stads and turns around to the unconsious Zapdos. "Yu-You beat Zuh-Zapdos?" He stuttered.
"It wasn't easy," I said, showing how bruised we were.
"But we did it," Squirtle finished.
"You guys are amazing," he said, his voice wondering.

Chapter Nine: Aftermath
~~~~~~~I know Chapter eight was kinda short, but that was just against Zapdos. This one is kinda short, too.~~~~~~~

Shiftry turns back to the fallen Zapdos. "You two.... are amazing." He reapeats. We grin. After a small chat, we leave for the stairs. I turn, feeling a bit... uncomfortable. Zapdos is there, standing. He says nothing, nor does something. He watches us. Shiftry and Squirtle notice I stayed a bit behind. They turn to Zapdos as well. Both are shocked. "Bu-but we beat him!" Squitrtle whispers. Zapdos speaks, "You did beat me. I confess it. If I had even a bit more strength, I would be flying right now. Go ahead, leave. I hope to meet you again." Then, he smiles. We nod, happy to avoid another fight. We leaves, dashing through the floors. I blast the walls, remembering where the stairs were. We finally exit. We all sigh the sigh of relief. We go to our team base, a rather long walk. By the time we arrived, it was night. We had a small celebration, we defeated Zapdos after all. Squirtle, Shiftry, Lombre, Snubull, Peliper, Bellsprout, the Jumpluffs, and
I were at it. We ate Oran Berry Salad(Tasted great!) and, later, had mail. Everyone was still party-ing, and I went to get the mail. We ranked up to Silver. I ran back and told everybody. We stayed up 'till the next morning. Everyone left, satisfied. Squirtle and I spar'd, Squirtle winning easily. We trained and trained. I even beat Squirtle a few times. All because we beat Zapdos. We felt we could rival Alakazam's team, but we had to get stronger. Notable spars:
I stare him in the eye. He was confident. I started to hold my breath. As fast a a bolt, Squirtle launched water at me. I respond with fire, then another quick burst. They meet head on; fire put out, water stopped; but my quick burst hit dead on. He flinches, and I see an opening. I use dig as quick as I can, using Metal Claw at the same time, speeding up my digging speed. I burst from the grond, uppercutting Squirtle, then releasing small bursts, to quick for him to react. I land, and look up to see a giant wave of water: Surf. I dig again, but Surf continues, going in the hole with me. I respond with Heat Wave, trying to evaporate the water. It worked, but not fully. It hit me, dragging me out of the hole violently. Squirtle wasn't done. He used rapid spin to funnel the water. I was launched high in the sky, once again using heat wave, this time to reduce my falling speed. I focus my feelings and will into the fire in my mouth. I found out that when you're angry, you attack harder, but when calm, you attack more precisely. So I focus both, and more to make my flames strong. I blow to the ground, sending the giant flames with my breath. Squirtle uses dig, but the ground super-heats once the giant fire touches it. Not too much later, I hear a "YAHOO-EE". I burned Squirtle. :3 Squirtle waves his hand, signaling surrender.

I leap. Squirtle rushes forward anyways, dashing, gets in his shell, then hits a rock. He bounces off it, then sprays water(He's still in his shell, so imagine a giant stream of water coming out of one of the holes-) while spinning(-while spinning). It hits me dead on. I slam into a tree. I get an idea, too. I turn to the tree, using Metal Claw to swipe it in half. Then, I grab it with both arms, barely able to carry it. I throw it at Squirtle, setting it on fire as well. I dig, using flame thrower to heat the ground above me while I run. I jump out, seeing Squirtle dodge the tree. He sprays a straight line of water at me. I run back the way I was digging from. Squirtle stops to catch his breath. I use metal claw to hit the hardened ground(thanks to me heating it up, then Squirtle cooled it off, so it was almost rock- hard), sending several chunks of the ground up. I kick and punch them at Squirtle, only a few hitting him. Squirtle launches Hydro cannon at me, quickly switching to Whirl pool once I land. The water pounds at me contiously, all around my body. Once it's over, A Hydro Cannon awaits my return. I take it head on, no chance to react. I break through several trees, trying to come up with a plan. I notice part of the stumps were on fire(the ones I broke through). I set them on fire, and the grass in front of it, leading to Squirtle. He dodges, but by then, I'm already in the flames, dashing through them, getting closer to Squirtle. I felt pain, but I had to run through, it was my best chance. Then, the fire in front of me went out. A giant stream of water was comin towards me. I sheild my head with both my arms, and burst through, charging my fire. I take my arms of my face and blast the incoming water stream. Still, fire is weak to water, and so, I got hit, almost unconcious. "Yee- Yeild..." I mutter.

Chapter Nine: To Xatu.

Squirtle and I were traing, our newest thing on our daily routine. Lombre came up and asked, "Ever heard of Xatu?" I say yes(with my knowing of pokemon), but Squirtle nods no. They look at me. "Uh, I've heard about him, not really knowing anything but his name." I say. They stare for another minute or so. Lombre speaks up again, "Sure-e-e-e. Anyways, They say Xatu can see the future and the past. I've recently heard about him. He lives in Grand, Great, something with a G Canyon. You should check it out." Squirtle nods. "Cav, let's go." This time, I nod. We run off.
"... Thanks Lombre! No problem guys! *mumble mumble*" Lombre grumbles to himself.

Grand Canyon.
I dunno why, but this looked like somewhere Indians might live. It felt nice here, too. Still, it was kinda big. It is a canyon, after all. I take a step on the water. "Awesome! Squirtle! Look! I've got the 'All Terrain-Hiker' I.Q. ability!"
"WHAT? Already?" He says, surprised.
"For Serious!" I say, just as excited as I would be when I find out that I already have the ultamite IQ ability.
"No way! No we can both travel by water!" he replies, just as excited as I am.
I jump around on the water. I don't fall down, sink, or anything close to the previous two. It felt awesome. Like walking on air. Except the air is damp. I jump around more, this time, slamming myself into the water. It makes a splash, but the only thing in the water is my face. And my stomache hurts. I run on the water, too.
Alright, alright. So I spent half the time we were in the dungeon messing around, floating on the water. At least were on the fifth floor now. There's lots of gummies here, too. Natu seem to own this place, they're everywhere. I just blast them with Fire Blast. Some got angry like in ToZ and atttacked me. One hit the wall, leaving a small hole, the sive of it's body. Luckily, none hit me. We run for the stairs, Squirtle using surf to make a wall of water to protect us. They wern't giving up, though. After every floor, the Natu knew who we were. I simply made another bomb. It scared away almost every pokemon. Eventually, we made it to Xatu. He was staring at the sun. "Uh, Mr. Xatu." I speak up. Nothing. "Xatu-san." Still nothing. "Se(I don't know the alt code for the ~ on the n.)or Xatu." Still nothing. "XATU." Nothing. "OI, BIRD." I scream, getting angry. ... Still nothing. FOOOSHHHH. I sent him on fire. Squirtle pats him out. "Um, Mr Xatu, sir?" He turns to Squirtle. "Hmm?" I'... Geh.

Last edited by cav10281 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Level 3
Level 3
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Wow. I just read that word for word. Was that all seriously just a dream you had?
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:33 pm

It's three, but this is only the first part.
Back to top Go down
[:]

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 am

This has some really funny parts. Notice my changed signature.
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 am

Thanks.
:3
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Wait, these are multiple dreams? And in a series?! That reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode.

I don't like Pokémon, but I wish I had serial dreams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=92661
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:09 pm

It's kinda weird, though.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Do you still have them? Are there more you haven't posted yet?
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 pm

Up until Groundon, so, yeah. Adding chapter now.
Back to top Go down

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:37 pm

The Tinkerer wrote:
Same here. 'Tis why I slightly altered Cav's post to not include any names of those guys. And having dreams that formed a story line would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:53 pm

[:] wrote:
The Tinkerer wrote:
Same here. 'Tis why I slightly altered Cav's post to not include any names of those guys. And having dreams that formed a story line would be awesome!
Which guys?
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 am

The "guys" are the Pokémon from your story.

If his sig had quoted it verbatim, or word for word, then it would be like this:
cav10281 wrote:
"Zapdos wll gobble you up." Tyranitar jokes.
"Then I'l burn him from the inside." I bounce-back.
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 am

Oh. :3
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm

BTW, do you still dream these dreams?
Back to top Go down
cav10281
Administrator
Administrator

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 am

Nah.

SORTAOFFTOPIC: I have a secret to tell when we reach Groundon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream Dungeon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Dungeon.   Dream Dungeon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Dungeon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kirby of the Stars :: Chat :: Other Chat-
Jump to: